Program Conscious Business Academy
The program is the compilation of the work that Fred Kofman has done for over 30 years with the main companies around the world. It is also a representation of the main concepts of his book “Conscious Business”.
During the program the goal is to learn and develop the skills that have led companies and senior executives to success beyond success. It combines theory and practice, as well as strengthens its contents with the support of certified coaches.
The skills they will acquire during the Program are:
- Develop leadership anchored in values of responsibility, integrity, and humility.
- Refine interpersonal skills such as authentic communication, constructive negotiation, and impeccable coordination that will enable greater interaction and dialogue among the members of a community.
- Learn distinctions that allow participants to develop strategies to transform individual potential into collective performance.
In addition to the program content
- “Tardes de Consciencia” (Consciousness Evenings): Development of a distinction of the Conscious Business model by a CB Coach or Master Coach; Master Class during which you can observe a coaching session; Webinars “Leaders for Leaders” with outstanding speakers who are experts in leadership; “Virtual Cafe” with Fred Kofman and different CB Coaches.
Individual facilitation sessions: Throughout the course you will receive 2 individual facilitation sessions by a certified coach (optional).
Individual tasks: At the end of each module, participants will be able to engage in auto-reflection activities and complete quizzes to reinforce their learning.
- Facilitated sessions: Throughout the course, students will receive 2 individual sessions facilitated by a CBC certified coach (optional).
- Assignments: At the end of each module, students will have an opportunity to reinforce their learning through quizzes.
Program was designed and applied by Fred Kofman, who is considered a leader in corporate coaching and leadership.
Methodology was designed, applied, and facilitated for senior executives around the world at companies such as LinkedIn, Google, Facebook, Yahoo, Microsoft, Axa, Citicorp, AMP Australia, AIG UK, Mandiri Bank Indonesia, General Motors, Chrysler, PWC, Vodafone Australia, Pao de Azucar Brazil, Alfa Mexico Group, Proeza Mexico Group, Pepsico Mexico, Heineken Mexico, Master Blenders Netherlands, Telefonica Spain, Coppel, Entrepreneurs: Pagasa Group/ Vivaorgánica, Banco Base S.A, Bimbo Group, Tecnológico de Monterrey, TEC Milenio, Citibanamex, Femsa, Alis Foods, Koval, Dimex, among others.
At the end of the program and after completing the assessments for each of the 18 modules, you can download your certificate of participation endorsed by Fred Kofman, President of CBC.
Introduction to Conscious Business.
- Introduction to Conscious Business
- How to bring wisdom and compassion to the business world?
- An invitation to live consciously in business
- Energy for action
- Success in 3D
- Be to do to have
- Coaching conversation: A more conscious way to do business
Leader's perspective and how they inspire their teams and elicit internal commitment.
- Your job is not your job
- Just let me do my job
- Hang together or hang separately!
- A true leader has no followers
- Leaders turn anxiety into confidence
- Coaching conversation: How to communicate like a leader
The traits of a successful culture, how to build a successful culture, and the potential rewards and risks of doing so.
- Culture: Key to organizational success
- Rewards and risks of leading an effective culture
- The right culture for your team in 3 simple steps
- Setting the culture is not enough, you have to make it go viral
- Coaching conversation: How to set standards collaboratively
How to take charge of your life to succeed beyond your wildest dreams.
- The ultimate human ability
- How to take charge of your life regardless of circumstances
- How to succeed beyond your wildest dreams
- How to become your own hero
- Integrity is not enough
- Coaching conversation: Is there too much on your plate?
- Coaching conversation: Heroism in the face of racism
A philosophy of life that allows you to flourish even in an unpredictable world.
Recognize when you are jumping to conclusions and how to make better value-based assessments.
- What do you really value?
- Despicable ME
- The rest of the story
- Are you a knower or a learner?
- The secret of productive conversations: Climb to conclusions
- The ladder of inference
- How to curb prejudice with humility
Improve your communication, including listening and expressing more effectively, and learning how to inquire productively.
- How to manage difficult conversations with honesty and respect
- How to really listen in a difficult conversation
- How to inquire productively
- How to express your truth with honesty and respect
- How to invite inquiry
- Verbal Aikido: How to respond to reasonable and unreasonable challenges
- Coaching conversation: Conscious performance improvement: A mutual learning conversation
Collaborate and resolve conflicts effectively.
- How to collaborate through conflict
- How to identify and eliminate the sources of conflict
- Never negotiate without a safety net
- How to resolve organizational conflicts as one team
- When not to listen to your employees
- Coaching conversation: How to resolve conflict between teammates
- Coaching conversation: How to escalate disagreements cleanly
Speaking with honesty, listening with empathy, resolving conflicts by addressing the needs of all.
- Nonviolent communication
- Honest expression
- Empathic reception
- Implementation: Conflict resolution
- Implementation: Education of Children
- Conclusion: Unconditional Responsibility
Making requests and commitments and learning how to hold yourself and others accountable.
- How to make an effective request
- How to elicit effective commitments
- How to commit with integrity
- How to make an effective apology
- How to make an effective complaint
- Coaching conversation: How to establish and maintain commitments
- Coaching conversation: How to elicit clear commitments
How to say an assertive and respectful "no" and how through saying "no" you can feel more empowered and in control of your life.
- The discipline of saying no
- Why is it difficult to say no?
- How to say no
- Implementation: No to your family
- Implementation: No to your loved ones
- Implementation: No to friends
- Implementation: No in work environment
- Implementation: No of others and to others
- Implementation: No to oneself
How to have better performance enhancing conversations.
- There is no such thing as constructive feedback
- How to structure an improvement conversation
- Turn blame and threat into appreciate and suggest
- What to do when things are not working for you
- Feedback: A combustion engine is much better than a bomb
- Coaching conversation: How to improve performance.
- Coaching: How to be assertive without harming relationship
Distance yourself from looking at things through your own lens, and be able to adopt multiple perspectives.
The five perspectives that make smart people smart
What you see is not what is
No empathy without sympathy
Be more effective thinking "What would they think?"
The wisdom of the witness
What would a Bodhisattva do?
Understand your emotions.
- You can't be rational if you're not emotional
- Every emotion is useful if you know what to do with it
- Every emotion is a love story
- Guilt is healthy, shame is not
- Don't forget to celebrate
- Neither explosion nor repression: Conscious expression
- How to help others manage their emotions
- Coaching conversation: When you lose your breath, you lose your head
- Coaching conversation: How compassion heals regret
How to be more mindful and emotionally intelligent.
- Metaphysical exercise
- How to make mindful choices
- How to relax under pressure
How teamwork is the holy grail of business.
- Key takeaways from Team of Teams by General Stanley McChrystal
- The objective of the team is "to win well"
- What Google learned from its quest to build the perfect team
- Where the energy of a team comes from
- Decide, perform and commit
- What is psychological safety and why is it the key to great teamwork?
- Teamwork is interdependent
- Is your team coordinating too much, or not enough?
- Executive meetings
- Cut your meeting time by 90%
- How to design an agenda for an effective meeting
- Put your meeting on the wall
How to improve your conversations with coaching tools.
- What is coaching?
- Communication and negotiation
- The GROW model
- Steps of the GROW model
- Applying the GROW model
- How can a leader accompany his collaborators while using the philosophy of coaching?
Vision of a society that respects freedom and is based on the principle of non-aggression.
Bonus 1: Posture.
Bonus 2: Exercise.
Bonus 3: Nutrition.
Bonus 4: Mindfulness.
Bonus 5: Breathing.
Bonus 6: Sleep.
Bonus 7: Relationships.
Bonus 8: Fiction.