Program Conscious Business Leadership
Advanced leadership program that will allow you to apply distinctions of Conscious Business in a daily practice with your teams. You will learn to lead by improving effectiveness, caring for collaborative relationships with your team and peers, as well as the well-being of all involved.
It is designed for CEO’s, directors, and middle management. 20 weeks of putting the principles of conscious leadership into practice.
90-MINUTE, ONE ONLINE SESSION WITH FRED KOFMAN WITH GROUPS OF LEADERS.
The groups, which will consist of 6 leaders, will be able to start the program at a convenient date.
-1 online session, (90 minutes each), with special participation of Fred Kofman
o The session will be arranged prior to the cascade phase.
- 10 sessions of 90 minutes in small groups (once per week) facilitated by an expert CB Coach. During these sessions participants will strengthen their skills that will allow them to become inspiring and transcendent leaders.
- Cascade phase of the program will be tailored together with the coach.
○ Leader and coach will have a session to define the challenges of the team.
○ Flexibility to choose how to use these meetings during the cascade phase.
○ The leader may choose:
■ 6 sessions of 90 minutes with the team.
■ 6 hours of individual coaching.
○ A combination of individual and group sessions.
12 modules, 12-month access to the online learning platform
- 10 sessions of 90 minutes (once per week) , in groups of up to 6 people, facilitated by an expert CB Coach. During these sessions participants will strengthen the skills that will allow them to become inspiring and transcendent leaders.
- 12 modules
2. Leadership - Cultura
10. Team - Coaching
-1 online session, (90 minutes each), with special participation of Fred Kofman, with a group of leaders.
- The leader will have 1 individual session with a facilitating coach
○ After 10 sessions, a coach facilitator will meet individually each of the 6 leaders.
During this meeting, the leader together with the coach will define how he/she wants to approach the second phase. They will define specific challenges with the team and which of the distinctions will be practiced under the guidance of the coach.
- Cascade phase: A leader can choose how he/she wants to use the hours allocated to this phase. There are three alternatives.
○ 6 accompanied sessions of 90 minutes with the team to work on challenges. During these sessions the objective is to generate conversations and to develop collaboration and coordination to obtain better results.
○ Individual sessions with the coach.
○ A combination of individual and team sessions.
- 1 best practice sharing session: During the cascade phase, the facilitating coach will have 1 additional session with the original team of leaders to share best practices with their respective teams. We recommend to hold one of these sessions after the second week of the cascade phase.
Closing group session. It's a session with the coach to close the process and it will be focused on:
What lessons were learnt?
How will a leader follow up on his/her team?
Optional to the Program
Leadership Circle Profile Tool
“The Leadership Circle Profile”: Start this program with one of the most powerful 360° profile assessment tools on the market, focusing on management style and personality, competencies, or underlying tendencies. https://leadershipcircle.com