It is designed for CEO’s, directors, and middle management. 32 weeks of putting the principles of conscious leadership into practice.
- 17 sessions of 90 minutes (once per week) , in groups of up to 5 people, facilitated by an expert CB Coach. During these sessions participants will strengthen the skills that will allow them to become inspiring and transcendent leaders.
- 20 modules
- First online session with Fred Kofman of 90 minutes with a group of 5 leaders after the first session with the coach.
- Second online session with Fred Kofman of 90 minutes with a group of 5 leaders at the end of phase 1.
|Online learning with the guidance of coach|
- The leader will have 1 individual session with a facilitating coach
○ After 17 sessions, a coach facilitator will meet individually each of the 5 leaders.
During this meeting, the leader together with the coach will define how he/she wants to approach the second phase. They will define specific challenges with the team and which of the distinctions will be practiced under the guidance of the coach.
- Cascade phase: A leader can choose how he/she wants to use the 12 hours allocated to this phase. There are three alternatives.
○ 8 accompanied sessions of 90 minutes with the team to work on challenges. During these sessions the objective is to generate conversations and to develop collaboration and coordination to obtain better results. ○ 12 individual sessions with the coach. ○ A combination of individual and team sessions.
- 2 best practice sharing sessions.: During the cascade phase, the facilitating coach will have 2 additional sessions with the original team of leaders to share best practices with their respective teams. We recommend to hold one of these sessions after the second week of the cascade phase.
- 1 final individual closing session. Every leader who started CBL program will have an individual session with the coach to finalize the process.Together they will analyze:
What lessons were learnt?
How will he/she follow up on his/her team?
During this co-evaluation session the leader and the coach will talk about the leader at the beginning of the program vs. how he/she perceives himself/herself after finishing the program.
- Online group session of 90 minutes, with Fred Kofman to finalize the program.
Sign up and form the next Conscious Business Leadership Study Group
If you wish, a Conscious Business Center representative can contact you and provide guidance on how to register or how to make a paymentent. Jus complete the following form.
"To live consciously means to be open to perceive the world around us, to understand our circumstances and to decide how to respond to them by honoring our needs, values and goals."